Pigeon Training Toothbrush Lesson 123 Set
• Lesson 1: For babies from 6-8 months with 2-3 milk teeth, it is the 1st toothbrush and introduces the concept of holding a toothbrush.
• The thick and contoured handle makes it easy for baby to grasp. The soft elastomer rubber head is soothing to baby's tender gums
• Lesson 2: For babies from 8-12 months with 8-10 milk teeth, toothbrush is used as a transition to familiarize babies with the brushing movement when brushing teeth.
• The soft elastomer rounded heads are soft and tender to baby's gums, while the fine bristles ends allow cleaning for all teeth as well as in between the teeth
• Lesson 3: For babies over 12 months or when most of milk teeth are in, your child is ready to try his first real toothbrush with toothpaste.
• The rounded bristles ends are soft and gentle to your child's gums.
• Good habits of proper tooth brushing right from the first stage of training will help your child to enjoy a lifetime of healthier stronger teeth
• Soft elastomer rubber heads to soothe baby's tender gums
• Fine elastomer bristle ends for gentle cleaning of baby's teeth
• Soft rounded head to soothe baby's tender gums
• Extra soft bristles for sensitive gums & gentle cleaning of baby's teeth