Red Cherry Peaberry Coffee Filter Grind 250G
Brand: Red Cherry
RARE Limited Edition
• Peaberry coffee beans result from a coffee cherry producing just one relatively round seed (bean) as opposed to the usual two half-beans.
• Only 5% of production is peaberry.
• Red Cherry Coffee is an Arabica coffee grown in altitudes above 1300 meters, without using pesticide.
• It is medium roasted using slow roasting process that preserves more antioxidants that are naturally present in coffee beans.
• This process also enhances flavor and aroma of the coffee.
• Arabica coffee is believed to be the first species of coffee to be cultivated, and is by far the most dominant cultivar around the world.
• It is lesser acidic, more bitter, and more highly caffeinated.